My thanks to keerthikasingaravel from WealthyMatters for this award. I really enjoy reading Keerthika’s blog and we have had many long and interesting discussions around the topics she blogs about. I’d recommend WealthyMatters to anyone “for whom wealth matters”.
OK, now onward to the formalities.
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you. Thanks again Keerthika 🙂
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers.
7 things about me
Since this is an award about appreciation, I’d like to list 7 everyday things that I really appreciate about our modern society. These are also 7 things I am trying to preserve by writing this blog about sustainable living.
1. Clean drinkable water straight from the tap.
2. Grocery stores filled with all the healthy and delicious food I could ever need.
3. Affordable electricity to power the machines that do all the boring jobs like washing and cleaning.
4. A fully functioning sewage system.
5. Ever more affordable computational hardware and software to run my simulations and enable the wide range of tasks I do every day.
6. An ever-growing internet filled with tons of useful information.
5-10 new nominations
I would like to use this award to thank the following people for their interest in the One in a Billion Project:
Alta Cloete (hi mom!)
Argylesock from Science on the Land
Claudia from Losing Ambition
Jackie from Shook.co
Martin from Lack of Environment
MixedupMeme from Mix&MatchMeme
Rona from Rona Black Photography
Wen from Riotthill’s blog
Thanks a lot for all the likes and comments, guys. It is much appreciated 🙂