The time of Holi has come closer. This festival of colors brings happiness and joy in everyone’s life. On this day people cherish delicious foods like gujia, papar, dahi valla and thandai. While many prefer to enjoy the festivities with food, others enjoy the addition of breaks with their drinks and meals. Cannabis is almost essential at Holi parties because people like to lose control and enjoy being with their friends and family. However, it is important to understand that cannabis overdose is not good. It only leads to bad taste in good memory and leaves you with severe headaches.
If you or someone you know has been eating cannabis and is now dealing with a hangover, here are some quick and easy tips to get rid of it.
Remedy to get rid of cannabis hangover
- If you take excessive amounts of cannabis and drink alcohol, be sure not to eat any sweets. Fried foods should be avoided in this situation as it makes it worse.
- Eat plenty of ghee. You can also use white butter instead of ghee.
- You can eat yogurt because it relieves hangovers.
- You can also take some ayurvedic medicines on the advice of a doctor, including Ashwagandharishta, Panchatrikaghrita, Brahmi Sipar and Panchadravyaghrita.
- You can also drink lemonade, it also reduces intoxication.
- Drinking tamarind water is also known to be beneficial.
- There are also benefits to eating fried lentils and oranges.
So enjoy Holi, but keep a safe distance from cannabis. Don’t let it ruin the fun. Also, keep in mind all these remedies, so that you can help people who have been addicted to cannabis on Holi and have become addicted to it.