On the occasion of Mother’s Day 2022, surprise your mother by making a delicious dessert for her. Here are some recipes from Chef Manish Mehrotra that you can try at home.
Read: Happy Mother’s Day 2022: Quotes, Greetings, SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Greetings, Photos, HD Pictures
Almond and cherry ice cream
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Read: Mother’s Day 2022: 8 Tips for Aspiring Mum Entrepreneurs to Take Businesses to Height
Fresh cherries, 2 cups of peat
8 cups of water
4 cups of almond milk
8 cups of condensed milk
8 cups of heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
Half a cup of nut food
1 tablespoon of toasted almond flakes
– Put cherries, water and 8 cups of sugar in a pan over low heat. Cook, stirring for 5-6 minutes until the cherries are soft and the mixture is thick. Allow to cool and set aside.
– Put almond milk in a pan and keep it on low heat. Keep moving Do not let the almond milk burn. The milk will start to thicken.
– When the volume is half, add nuts, condensed milk and sugar and mix well. Allow it to cool slightly and stir in the heavy cream. Strain the mixture.
– Add cooked cherry compote and mix well. Allow the ice cream mixture to cool, pour into ice cream molds or small bowls and refrigerate.
– Make ice cream and serve garnished with toasted almond flakes.
Almond milk mousse, almond biscuit
For almond milk mousse
45 grams of almond flakes
150 ml of almond milk
425 grams of white chocolate
Bakery cream 400 ml
Egg yolk 5 no
50 grams of fine sugar
Saffron 6 grams
Half a teaspoon of green cardamom powder
75 grams of unsalted butter
100 grams of castor sugar
Egg No. 1
150 grams of fine flour
1 gram of baking soda
3 grams of baking powder
50 grams of nuts with skin
25 grams of almond powder
Lemon Zest No. 1
For almond milk mousse
–Fry the almond flakes in a preheated oven at 180 সেল C for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
–Heat almond milk. Add white chocolate and make ganache. Add saffron yarn and green cardamom powder, mix it thoroughly.
– Beat the yolks and sugar until creamy.
– Beat the bakery cream to adjust the ribbon.
– Fold the whipped cream into the kusum kusum.
–Put the mouse in a cup and let it cool until set.
– Arrange the mouse with nuts and almond biscuit slivers.
– Cut the nuts evenly with the skin.
– In a mixing bowl lightly whip the butter and sugar. Add eggs to the bowl and cream again.
– Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, lemon zest and almond powder and mix well.
– Fold the cut nuts evenly.
– Shape the mixture like French bread and bake at 180 Celsius for 20 minutes.
– Cool bread, cut into thin slices and bake at 150 িয় C for 8 to 10 minutes or until crispy.