By 2021, which factor is most important to SEO is still a matter of debate in the SEO world. Google says that they have more than 200 factors to evaluate SEO ranking. We cannot know exactly what those factors are. But there will be a few core factors that we definitely have to optimize for good SEO results.
If you are not sure what SEO is, read this article first: What is SEO? The nature of SEO? Who & when to do SEO?
For each SEOer, each SEO school, the important factors will be different. I also believe in certain factors. And I divide those elements into three groups. These 3 groups are like 3-leg braces in my SEO projects. I always focus on the best for these 3 groups.
These 3 groups of elements will have 3 different tasks, understanding the tasks of each element, you will easily deploy them optimally.
The three groups of factors are Value – Value, Trust – Trust, and Traffic – Access. In this article, I will share:
• Analyze in detail why these groups of factors are important
• 38 categories are important for optimizing these groups of factors
• The right SEO strategy according to your resources
The first brace: Value
The goal of this group of factors is to create a lot of value (Value) for users/customers and Google.
The group of value factors includes all the factors that help bring the best user experience when they are on our website and also when they are on Google (the user is on Google and sees the results from their website. We, from that result, decide whether to read or not, so optimizing our presence on Google is also part of the user experience).
In addition to customer satisfaction, this group of Value factors also satisfies the technical needs of Google.
I find that most other SEO methods will call the Value group by a different name is On-page. If you have read the SEO documents, surely you have come across this term many times, such as On-page optimization, On-page SEO.
On-page is a term that is accepted by the whole SEO world, me too. But On-page it is the implementation method, not the purpose. You have to differentiate between what is the goal – answer the WHY question “Why should I do this?”, What is the way it is done – that is, answer the question HOW “I would do this like that?” Which? ”
On-page is the answer to a HOW question, not a WHY. On-page techniques will help generate both Values, part of Trust, and part Traffic (I’ll talk more about it below).
Now we go into the categories for Value optimization. The valuewill include the following 2 sub-categories:
Group 1: items on Tech – engineering
1. Website must be easy for Google to crawl and index data (sitemap and robot text must be standard)
2. Web loading speed must satisfy user needs (code, hosting, cache)
3. Website must be optimized for mobile (with responsive)
4. Website interface must be neat, not clutter-free, optimized for user experience
5. Navigating the website should be easy so that users can find the content they need quickly.
6. The font and font color must be easy to read, the size should be large enough for the reader to feel comfortable.
Group 2: Items on Content
7. Content that meets the user’s search needs (relevant, exact & detailed)
8. Attractive title, suitable for article content and optimized for SEO
9. New content, not less than 600 words short, no plagiarism
10. Easy to read content, limited misspellings, clear segments, with headings for each paragraph, highlighting important keywords. See also: 7 Steps & 8 Note Writing SEO Standard Articles
11. Beautiful, clear images, optimized for SEO. See also: 9 Steps and 9 Notes Optimizing Image SEO
12. There should be more videos from Youtube.
13. Have internal links to content that the user may need to read more about.
14. Publish new, quality, and steady content (at least 1 article/week for SEO-finished web sites, at least 3 posts per week for those that are on SEO). The creation of new content continuously provides both information and knowledge to our customers, and tell Google that our website is still being cared for and operating well.
15. Update old content at least every 6 months for top 20 content or higher. For a web with lots of content, a website with little content or if you have enough staff, you should update all. Updating this content ensures that our content is always the most accurate, not out of date. And also prove to Google that the website is being taken care of regularly.
For websites that are not taken care of, ie there is no new content, the old content is not updated, after 3 months there will be a drop in keyword rankings, after 6-9 months, it will drop about 3-5. class. After 12 months you can fly off the front page. Here are my observations with many websites I used to SEO and that of other colleagues.
16. Optimize meta tags (title and description): These tags help our posts on Google to be more attractive, from which more traffic. Increase user experience right from Google.
17. Optimize article links: Google doesn’t like long links. Should use short links that tell the topic of the article.
18. Optimize structured data: structured data (feature snippets) help Google better understand the content, and also make our results on Google stand out more, so more traffic.
19. There is a CTA call to action (see other content, comment, share articles, review, fill out forms, make purchases, …), Google likes users to interact with the content because it is one of the signals. demonstrate valuable content.
20. Optimizing Google Maps of the business (Google My Business), our results on Google can also be the Map of our business. Optimizing to top Google Maps will help bring steady and quality traffic.
For those who are new to SEO, focus on doing well with this Value leg before thinking about the other two legs. Because if you do well Value, giving away a lot of value is probably enough to reach the top. I know many websites that just focus on building Value and SEO on many groups of keywords is difficult.
Focusing solely on Value, however, requires patience and persistence for a long period of time before seeing results. So you will need to pay a little attention to the remaining 2 legs to shorten SEO time.
Second brace: Trust – reliability
Google gives us the Top because Google believes that our content is the best, most relevant for our users. If we don’t make Google believe it, we won’t be at the top forever.
Many people will confuse Trust with another very popular term in SEO is Off-page. Off-page means SEO activities outside of our website, which the user will not see and experience on the website. Off-page mostly makes Google review.
Off-page is the method, and Trust is the goal. The main purpose of off-page techniques is to build Trust (in addition to the secondary purpose is to get Traffic – access). But Trust is not just off-page SEO, a few techniques in On-page also help build Trust.
Google scores this Trust with many factors. Include:
21. References in the article. In the article, we should have outbound links pointing to the reputable websites from which we refer. These reference links help Google understand that we have studied the content very carefully from reputable sources. That will help Google trust our content more.
This reference link category belongs to On-page SEO, because users can see these links, and can go to these links to learn more information.
22. Level of consistency in content. For example, a website about furniture with 100 articles, 100 articles about furniture will have a higher level of consistency than a website with 1000 articles, including 900 articles about furniture and 100 articles about furniture. plastic.
The level of content consistency gives Google more confidence that our website is an expert on the topic. This trust-building item is also an On-page optimization.
23. There are enough basic information pages on the website
The basic information pages include the introduction page, sales policy page, returns, after-sales, payment method, shipping, contact information.
These basic information pages must be written completely and clearly. Customers are easily accessible on the website.
The contact information and introduced on the website as well as on social networks must be identical.
Now we will talk about the optimal Off-page items to build Trust
A backlink is like the recommendation of another website for our website. A website with many backlinks (referrals) from reputable websites and from industry websites will certainly be more trusted by Google.
Let’s say you are looking for a construction company to build your house. You investigate and find out that company A specializes in building houses that are praised by many famous people and many engineers and architects. Surely you would trust Company A more than any company B that no one has complimented or mentioned. Backlink works the same way. Regarding backlinks, you will need:
24. Having a backlink that needs to be diversified in the domain, note that the website with backlink must have regular traffic (at least 100 traffic / day), and not the website specializing in selling links.
25. There are backlinks from the press (if possible), this is the type of link that brings a very high Trust, but the cost is also very heavy. You get what you pay for.
26. Have backlinks from websites in the same industry, and websites of related industries.
About backlink, you should read the article Backlink Building Strategy (writing) to find out details.
Social Signal – Social signals
Social signals are references to our brand on the entire internet that Google can index. To build social cues, we have the following:
27. Make a social networking system and regularly post content on those social networks. On the internet, there are lots of shares about several hundred social networks to make systems. However, I only work in 5 main social networks: Facebook, Youtube, Medium, Linkedin, Twitter.
28. Writing professional articles for journalism or magazines. With this type of post, you may not be able to add backlinks to your website, but you will be mentioned your brand. Searching for signals from well-reputed sources is also more effective than sources with low reputations.
29. Share content on forums, classifieds pages, group / fanpage on Facebook even without backlinks. Just being told our brand is fine.
After the social signal will be the following elements:
30. The author’s reputation
A piece of content written by an expert is sure to be more reputable than that of a fresh graduate. So let Google know that the content on our website is created by an industry expert.
There should be an author information section below the article. The author section should be linked to a page about the author. On this introductory page there will be links to the author’s social networking profiles and articles the author has written or interviewed. On profiles, the author must prove himself an expert of the content written on the website through shares, and the degree of community interaction with that content. (This section combines both on-page and off-page)
31. Have return user
Return users are those who have visited our website, then they re-visited many times to read the content for a long time. There are many return users that prove to be quality website content because if not quality, the user will not come back to read.
You can build this user file via email, chatbot, or on your social networks.
32. Have direct traffic
Direct Traffic is people who visit our website by typing the domain or website link in the browser. Direct Traffic is a signal that many people are interested in our website. If a lot of people are interested, it proves that our website is valuable. Direct Traffic can be obtained in two ways:
The first way is that we make brands such as PR press, events, banners, leaflets, standees, advertising banners, sponsors … users access information about us and are curious so they visit the website themselves see.
The second way is from the returning user, that is, those who have visited our website, now they need some more information so they re-enter.
33. There is a volume of searches for our brand keywords on Google
Just like direct traffic, there are many brand searches that prove more people are interested in us.
In my opinion, this is a very important factor in building trust. I find that the big websites, which occupy the top 3 of the super difficult keywords, are always the websites of big brands that search tens of thousands of brand names every month.
How to build brand name searches and how to build direct traffic is one. The only difference is that in this case, the user does not remember the domain or the link of the website, but only remembers our brand name and goes to Google to search.
Third brace: Traffic – access
One of the most important factors in SEO that Google has always emphasized is the user experience on Google as well as on our website. Creating a great user experience belongs to the Value group of factors.
But Google will not be able to evaluate whether the Value elements are really valuable or not without users viewing and interacting with our content. To have users on the website means we must have access or called traffic. The more and more regular traffic, the more correct the audience file, the easier it is for Google to evaluate the Value score for content.
So Traffic is the third most important factor in SEO. To build quality and consistent traffic, we will have the following:
34. Running ads: using Google Ads and Facebook Ads to get traffic is always an important part of the SEO process. The strength of this approach is that we will have access to the correct client file that is interested in our content. The downside is that we have to have a budget for this, or SEO must combine with Ads in an overall campaign.
35. Community building: if we can build quality Facebook, Fanpage, Profile groups on the same topic, getting traffic from the community is not difficult. Just post the post to get traffic to the web.
If you don’t already have a community, join existing communities. You should share the value before posting the article link for traffic. Or you can comment on the link of your article on posts of the same topic.
36. Branding: doing PR press, online and offline events so that more people know your brand, website, there will be curious people who visit your website by themselves.
37. Build loyal readers file and care with automation
Among the people who visit our website, there will inevitably be people who get stuck with our content if it is really quality. They will need to be notified every time there is new content. We should somehow get their information such as email to notify them as soon as new content becomes available.
Setting up to send an email or chatbot by yourself every time there is new content, or send periodic updates (once a week, twice a month, on certain days of the month …) is not too complicated. Many platforms also allow us to do this for free.
For example, Zoho Campaign or Mailchimp allows us to take care of 2000 email addresses for free, with up to 12,000 emails per month. ABC Digi is using the Zoho Campaign to do Email Automation.
Regarding the chatbot, I think Ahachat is very ok, ABC Digi is also using Ahachat to be Chatbot Automation. Ahachat allows to send up to 1000 automatic messages via messenger per month.
Just using the Free package with the above platforms, you can generate a very steady, quality, and free traffic source for your website. You can subscribe to a newsletter from ABC Digi to experience this method (The registration form is at the end of the article).
The source of traffic from these loyal readers is very important. It both brings traffic and return users (a very important factor in trust-building).
38. In addition, traffic may come from internal links – internal links. Redirecting traffic from top content and lots of traffic to new content will help new content to have a very good source of traffic. We need to make use of each traffic to our website, because that may be the first time they also visit our website.
SEO strategy for beginners
For new SEOs, there will certainly not be enough resources in terms of knowledge, finance, and systems to optimize all 3 legs of Value, Trust, and Traffic. I myself, after more than 5 years working as a professional SEO, do not have enough resources to say for newcomers.
So, if you are a new soldier, you have to choose a brace to learn carefully and do it well. I recommend that you choose Value to do, as this is the most important brace and also the core of SEO.
When starting an SEO project. You should list all available resources based on the elements in this article. Then spend 80% of your budget and time developing the missing parts of Value. 10% for Trust, and 10% for Traffic.
Suggestions: Seo Company Chandigarh
This is one of my most passionate articles. I spent nearly a month writing, correcting, correcting dozens of times. By the time the post was posted on the web, it had to be edited nearly 20 more times to be satisfied.
So, I hope this article will help you understand the nature of SEO and the most important elements in SEO. These are the fundamental knowledge that is extremely important for you to do SEO effectively and sustainably.
On the internet, there is a lot of knowledge about SEO, to know which is right, what is wrong, what should be used, what is not, you must understand the nature of SEO, and understand the essential purpose of each technique. applies. You should not follow the majority, see everyone making you do it, without understanding the core of the problem.
Suggestions: Seo Company Chandigarh